Billing & Insurance
We participate with most local and many national insurance plans. However it is your responsibility to understand whether your insurance has limits on the doctors you can see, or the services you can receive.
If you provide complete and accurate information about your insurance, we will submit claims to your insurance carrier and receive payments for services. Depending on your insurance coverage, you may be responsible for co-payments, co-insurance, or other deductible amounts.
Please contact our billing office or call your insurance carrier should you have questions.
List of Insurances We Accept
- Aetna HMO and PPO (Commercial Only)
- BCBS of Florida / Blue Cards that are billed to local, Including Blue Medicatre
- All BCBS except Blue Select, EPOS have limited benefits and need to be checked. (Some BCBS Florida might requre a prior authorization or referral)
- Humana HMO and PPO (Commercial Only)
- Cigna HMO and PPO (Commercial Only)
- Medicare Part B
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare HMO and PPO (Commercial Only)
- Well Med HMO, PPO’s and Medicare Replacements
- Including the Villages Medicare Replacement