Overactive Bladder Doctor in Apopka, FL
Bladder control problems affect tens of millions of people every day. If you’re one of them, you should speak up.
Does this sound familiar?
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Avoiding social events
- Using pads to control leaks
- OAB is extremely common.
- 1 in 6 adults has OAB, or 43 million adults in the U.S.1,2
- 4.5 out of 10 adults don’t seek help for overactive bladder3
Ignoring OAB Poses Risks
People with undiagnosed OAB reported:3
- 54% loss of confidence
- 49% loss of self-esteem
- 45% loss of intimacy
You Are Not Alone – Find Relief for Bladder Control Problems
Overactive bladder (OAB) is a treatable condition. It’s not a normal part of aging. And you shouldn’t have to deal with it on your own.
Do You Qualify? Take a two-minute quiz to see if you qualify for treatment. TAKE THE QUIZ
Learn more at www.controlleaks.com
1. Stewart WF, Van Rooyen JB, Cundiff GW, et al. World J Urol. 2003;20(6):327-336.
2. United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division (2011). World Population Prospects: The 2010 Revision, CD-ROM Edition.
3. Leede Research, “Views on OAB: A Study for the National Association of Continence.” December 16, 2015.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Schedule an Appointment with Urology of Mount Dora
If you're struggling with an overactive bladder in the Mount Dora area, urologist Jack Cassell, MD may be able to help. Call (352) 383-3773 today to schedule an appointment, or submit a request online using our secure form. Our office is located in Mount Dora, FL, just a short drive from The Villages and Apopka.Request Appointment